English Post ...

It's time to write some words ...

Oh, it looks like I had horrible things to say ...

Don't worry, everything is OK (exept my English
madness but who cares ?!)



Well... Kind of a to-list list ...
(very nice concept indeed)
Music : Candle In The Wind / With Or Without You / December Boys
Films : Deaht Sentence / Wuthering Heights / I Am Legend / Rendition / Sweeney Todd
Books : Bridget Jones, The Edge Of Reason / Grand Father's Memories / Wuthering Heights / North and South / The Duchess Of Malfi
New Lectures : British Civilization (sounds very good) / British Literature (the "through" power is back) / Information Society
News : Guided Tour Of The Licence for Sophie / Help proposed to Leila / Peppermint Lucky

Wish you : Love / Hope / Friendship / Eternity / Art


And a special Pauline ...
indeed

And actually, some elements of the list are "should be done but will never be done",
Some are "in progress"
Some are silly things ...



Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Oh, a special mention for me, I feel like I'm important now... well done! XD

Well... December Boys and Candle in the wind, and With or without you are timeless (or future tieless) classics... Bono is genius, Elton is legend... and Peter, well... is fantastic !

So I Am legend was a pretty good film, huh? I have still to watch Wuthering Heights, cause Ralph Fiennes always catches me in his net...

Your new lectures seem very boring INDEED! :p

And I wish you the same, and even more : Success, Happiness, Dosh (:p)... Thank you for being so passionnate about English and so kinf towards others' passions.

You ROCK! :D

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Entre deux chapitres de Culture et Civilisation Chinoises...